qemu-devel

Re: [PULL V3 for 6.2 0/6] COLO-Proxy patches for 2021-06-25

From: Peter Maydell
Subject: Re: [PULL V3 for 6.2 0/6] COLO-Proxy patches for 2021-06-25
Date: Mon, 19 Jul 2021 10:19:26 +0100

On Mon, 19 Jul 2021 at 10:10, Zhang Chen <chen.zhang@intel.com> wrote:

> Hi Jason,
>
> Please help to queue COLO-proxy patches to net branch.

Hi Chen; for this kind of pull request that isn't intended
to go directly into master, could I ask you to follow the notes
in https://wiki.qemu.org/Contribute/SubmitAPullRequest
for not-for-master pullrequests, please?

# Pull requests not for master should say "not for master" and have
# "PULL SUBSYSTEM whatever" in the subject tag. If your pull request
# is targeting a stable branch or some submaintainer tree, please
# include the string "not for master" in the cover letter email, and
# make sure the subject tag is "PULL SUBSYSTEM s390/block/whatever"
# rather than just "PULL". This allows it to be automatically filtered
# out of the set of pull requests that should be applied to master.

It's not a big deal, but if you put the right tags in your email
then my filtering will automatically ignore it for me :-)

thanks
-- PMM