qemu-devel

vulkan support in qemu with virgil

From: Tomeu Vizoso
Subject: vulkan support in qemu with virgil
Date: Wed, 21 Jul 2021 15:09:21 +0200

Hi all,

At Collabora we have started looking at Vulkan support in QEMU with Virgil.

We have seen the work that Vivek has submitted to support the new virtio-gpu BLOB API (thanks!) and have identified a few holes that are still needed for Vulkan support.

We would like to know if anybody else is working on Vulkan support or on common tasks such as host-side blobs, CONTEXT_INIT, CROSS_DEVICE, HOST_VISIBLE, venus capsets, a new DisplayChangeListenerOps implementation, etc.

Thanks,

Tomeu