qemu-devel

Misc questions

From: Kenneth Adam Miller
Subject: Misc questions
Date: Fri, 30 Jul 2021 14:25:16 -0400

Hello,

I think I need a concurrent radix tree that is written to work with atomic updates. I would like to ask if anyone knows of one within qemu? Or at least to efficiently obtain the page address/mmu index corresponding for a given address.

Is there any documentation on cpu_mmu_index? Each target provides its own implementation, but I find it hard to gather what is expected of this except to read all of the references in the periphery.

Lastly, ok I have a working build going and it runs without crashing. But when I pass it my image, all it does is show the qemu shell prompt, "(qemu)". I'm not sure why it doesn't start running, I think it should at least encounter new opcodes and then stop. Can anybody think of anything that I might be missing?