qemu-devel

Re: Looking for two missing files used in the `emu-master-dev` branch in

From: Peter Maydell
Subject: Re: Looking for two missing files used in the `emu-master-dev` branch in the repo.
Date: Thu, 26 Aug 2021 17:08:43 +0100

On Thu, 26 Aug 2021 at 15:46, Ammar Mohammed <testvacomp@gmail.com> wrote:
> I'm building qemu which depends on ShaderTranslator.h and
> ShaderTranslator.cpp. There is a shell script, build-ANGLE.sh,
> supposed to copy them from angle/src/libShaderTranslator to where
> they are needed.

That build-ANGLE.sh is for the Google Android emulator. It's
nothing to do with us, the upstream QEMU project -- Google have
taken a copy of QEMU and modified it, and this part in particular
is all their work, not ours. You would need to ask them, not us.

I think libShaderTranslator is (or was) also part of the work
Google did for the Android emulator, so that also you need to
ask Google about, not us, and not the ANGLE project folks.

-- PMM