qemu-devel

QEMU resources

From: Sefat E Rahman
Subject: QEMU resources
Date: Tue, 31 Aug 2021 05:16:55 +0000

Hello,
I hope this email finds you well.

This is Sefat from University of South Florida. I am a Ph.D. student. For my research purpose, I will need to build a multicore system on QEMU. I have spend a lot of time trying to find helpful resources to start a project that will help me learn how to build a system on qemu. Can you please provide me any resources by following I can learn how to build a system on QEMU? It will be a great help for me.

Thanks,

Sefat E Rahman
Lecturer(On Leave), Eastern University,
Bangladesh.