qemu-devel

Re: [PULL 22/22] python, iotests: replace qmp with aqmp

From: Thomas Huth
Subject: Re: [PULL 22/22] python, iotests: replace qmp with aqmp
Date: Tue, 9 Nov 2021 15:07:18 +0100

On 01/11/2021 18.30, John Snow wrote:
Swap out the synchronous QEMUMonitorProtocol from qemu.qmp with the sync
wrapper from qemu.aqmp instead.

Add an escape hatch in the form of the environment variable
QEMU_PYTHON_LEGACY_QMP which allows you to cajole QEMUMachine into using
the old implementation, proving that both implementations work
concurrently.

 Hi John,

seems like this patch broke our device-crash-test script. If I now run "scripts/device-crash-test -q" I get lots of error messages... could you please have a look?

 Thomas