qemu-devel

Re: [PULL SUBSYSTEM qemu-pseries] pseries: Update SLOF firmware image

From: Richard Henderson
Subject: Re: [PULL SUBSYSTEM qemu-pseries] pseries: Update SLOF firmware image
Date: Wed, 17 Nov 2021 09:39:45 +0100

On 11/16/21 11:48 PM, Alexey Kardashevskiy wrote:
Yup. I am doing SLOF updates this way for ages after diifs became quite huge to make mailman barfing on the size, and the "subsystem" in the subj was the way to reduce the noise Peter had to respond to :)

btw should I be signing those? I am not now.

You could if you and Cedric want to do so (is it really Alexey sending the sub pr and not an impostor with access to the same github account?), but it will not leave a permanent record in the mainline history, because the merge object with the signature will be removed by any rebase.

r~