qemu-devel

Re: [PULL 0/9] qemu-ga-win patches

From: Peter Maydell
Subject: Re: [PULL 0/9] qemu-ga-win patches
Date: Sun, 16 Jan 2022 20:11:35 +0000

On Sat, 15 Jan 2022 at 22:13, Konstantin Kostiuk <kkostiuk@redhat.com> wrote:
> Hi. I uploaded my GPG key to keys.openpgp.org. You can find it by my RedHat
> email.
> Unfortunately, for now, this key can not be signed by other RedHat developers.
> I signed my tag and pushed it to GitHub. Should I resend this set of patches?

No, there's no need to resend.

If you get an opportunity at some point to get some signatures
on your gpg key that would be great, but I know it's tricky
especially at the moment and for the last couple of years.

> For tag signing, I use the 'git tag -s' command.
> I am sorry for the mistakes, this is my first PR.

No worries.

Applied, thanks.

Please update the changelog at https://wiki.qemu.org/ChangeLog/7.0
for any user-visible changes.