qemu-devel

Re: Add TCG support for UMIP

From: Philippe Mathieu-Daudé
Subject: Re: Add TCG support for UMIP
Date: Sun, 6 Feb 2022 22:12:01 +0100

On 6/2/22 21:27, Gareth Webb wrote:
Dear Maintainers,

Please find attached a .patch that adds support for the UMIP cpu feature to x86
TCG. Apologies for the patch being via attachment, I can not get git send-email
to play nice with office365.

Can you try posting from sourcehut? It worked for other contributors
with the same problem you are having. See https://sr.ht/

This is my first time committing to the project, so please be nice and point
out any issues or omissions.

Kind Regards
Gareth Webb