qemu-devel

Re: configure: How to pass flags to the Objective-C compiler?

From: Joshua Seaton
Subject: Re: configure: How to pass flags to the Objective-C compiler?
Date: Sat, 19 Feb 2022 11:17:28 -0800

Thanks, Philippe.
I was in luck that you already had this prepared.
My naive read of that patch is that it covers specification at the
levels of the configure and meson front-ends, but that it still does
not wire that up to the build (beyond the diagnostic `summary_info`
addition). Is that accurate? If so, will there be follow-up patches?
If not, could you clarify how this amounts to affecting Objective-C
compilation steps? The other references to `objc_args` I see in the
meson build only seem like they amount to kwarg whitelisting for
certain classes (but, then again, I don't yet understand how the meson
build works).

Joshua.