qemu-devel

Problem to compile on windows 10

From: axe.test2
Subject: Problem to compile on windows 10
Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2022 23:00:55 +0100

Hi,

i would to compile QEMU with a 3DFX-Patch but i have problems to do it. I tested to compile QEMU alone and i have the same problems.
First after compiling it will ask for libzstd.dll, i found the github project and downloaded the dll... but there is another problems.

I don't know where to ask help this is why i use your mail, i'm sorry for that. I'm French, most of people i know on forums, don't use it with windows i followed the tutorial on the wiki page.

Best regards.

With x64 dll

With x32 dll