qemu-devel

Re: Problem to compile on windows 10

From: Thomas Huth
Subject: Re: Problem to compile on windows 10
Date: Wed, 23 Mar 2022 09:43:47 +0100

On 22/03/2022 23.00, axe.test2 wrote:
Hi,

i would to compile QEMU with a 3DFX-Patch but i have problems to do it. I tested to compile QEMU alone and i have the same problems. First after compiling it will ask for libzstd.dll, i found the github project and downloaded the dll... but there is another problems.

I don't know where to ask help this is why i use your mail, i'm sorry for that. I'm French, most of people i know on forums, don't use it with windows i followed the tutorial on the wiki page.

That missing "g_spawn_async_with_fds" indicates that you're missing the right version of the "glib" DLL ... you need at least version 2.58 of that library, I think.

 HTH,
  Thomas