qemu-devel

[python-qemu-qmp MR] Add rudimentary GitLab CI configurations

From: John Snow
Subject: [python-qemu-qmp MR] Add rudimentary GitLab CI configurations
Date: Fri, 29 Apr 2022 14:55:05 -0400

Hi, I'm still figuring out how this should work in the future, but for
now I am just going to drop a manual note here on the mailing list
that points to a new merge request for qemu.qmp that adds preliminary
GitLab configuration:

https://gitlab.com/qemu-project/python-qemu-qmp/-/merge_requests/1

In the future I might write a little bot that announces new MRs, but
if you're interested in keeping tabs on the project, I recommend
signing up for GitLab and following the project in some capacity.

Thanks,
--js