qemu-devel

Migration of download.qemu.org server in progress

From: Stefan Hajnoczi
Subject: Migration of download.qemu.org server in progress
Date: Thu, 26 Jan 2023 15:38:10 -0500

Hi,
New hosting for download.qemu.org has been arranged. It made up a
large portion of the bandwidth costs that we've been working on
reducing.

Paolo can give more details about the new hosting later, but I wanted
to let everyone know that DNS is already pointing to the new server.

If you experience SSL certificate errors temporarily, please be
patient. I recommend not trusting files from download.qemu.org while
you see SSL errors. I'm monitoring this and will revert if SSL doesn't
come up correctly.

Thanks,
Stefan