[Qemu-discuss] Using .img file for booting virtual machine using iscsi

From: siddhesh phadke
Subject: [Qemu-discuss] Using .img file for booting virtual machine using iscsi
Date: Sat, 27 Apr 2013 03:56:15 -0400

Hello,

I am trying to use vdisk.img file to boot my virtual machine over
network instead of giving -hda option on qemu-kvm.

I was able to setup iscsi target on host machine. Now I want to use
this iscsi target(vdisk.img) as hard disk for my virtual machine.

Could anyone please give me some pointers about how to do it or which
qemu oprionn can I use? I tried finding in qemu documention but I
could not figure it out.

Thanks,