[Qemu-discuss] installation

From: John Jenkinson
Subject: [Qemu-discuss] installation
Date: Mon, 29 Apr 2013 00:29:37 -0500

I'm trying to run MARSS using qemu by following the instructions here:

http://marss86.org/~marss86/index.php/Getting_Started

I'm supposed to specify the path for the disk image, but I'm not sure what the image looks like.  I don't see anything obvious in my qemu-1.4.1 folder.  I need help for the disk images and config files.

--
Regards,
John Jenkinson

"All mankind is divided into three classes: those that are immovable, those that are movable, and those that move." - Benjamin Franklin