[Qemu-discuss] 答复: How to execute an image under QEMU

From: EricSong
Subject: [Qemu-discuss] 答复: How to execute an image under QEMU
Date: Thu, 11 Dec 2014 10:12:17 +0800

Hi, Peter
   Your explanation is very clear. We cannot do anything to host cpu. Is right?
 We only handle guest instruction.
   But how to let the guest execute image. In runtime, the Getsec instruction
can execute external image. Any example for it?

   How about is option rom execution? I check QEMU parameters, and it can
support option-rom. When some device have an option rom, this device initialize
itself, its option rom should be executed theoretically. Thus, where is the
execution of option rom? I want to refer it for my function.
   Maybe you can give me much other experience or method about it, I eager to
your reply.
   Thank you very much!!

Best wishes,
Eric