Re: [Qemu-discuss] Qemu-2.6.0-rc0 build fails (nfs related?)

From: Predrag Ivanovic
Subject: Re: [Qemu-discuss] Qemu-2.6.0-rc0 build fails (nfs related?)
Date: Mon, 4 Apr 2016 01:48:49 +0200

On Sun, 03 Apr 2016 20:05:58 +0100
Peter Maydell wrote:

>On 3 April 2016 at 17:16, Predrag Ivanovic <address@hidden> wrote:
>> Hi.
>>
>> I tried to build qemu-2.6.0-rc0 from http://wiki.qemu-project.org/download
>> tarball and the one I generated from git master (HEAD is
>> de1d099a448beb2ec39af4bd9ce4dd6452a18cb5) using
>> --
>> scripts/make-release /~/repos/qemu/qemu 2.6.0-rc0
>> --
>> The build both times fails at the same spot.
>
>Thanks for testing the rc. This is a known issue with the rc0
>which will be fixed in rc1 (the fixes are already in master)
>For the moment you can pass --disable-libnfs to configure to
>suppress building the nfs code.
>
>thanks
>-- PMM

I am glad that it wasn't my fault ;)
Looking forward to 2.6.0, it looks like another fine release, altough I just
run git master most of the time, it Just Works[tm].

And thank you and everyone else involved for the hard work you put into it, I
happily nuked Vmware from my system
a while back, once I figured out how to use Qemu/libvirt/Openvswitch.
Bliss.

Pedja