[Qemu-discuss] what's happening at "qemu terminating on signal 15" ?

From: Ashkan Taslimi
Subject: [Qemu-discuss] what's happening at "qemu terminating on signal 15" ?
Date: Fri, 22 Apr 2016 16:27:32 +0200

When I am running the tests on qemu there is a lot of delay at this stage:

adt-run [16:15:06]: test command2: preparing
qemu: terminating on signal 15 from pid 20216

This applies to command 3 as well. I want to know what is happening exactly at this moment, why it takes so long and most importantly how I can reduce this delay?

Thanks
Ashkan