Re: [Qemu-discuss] How to show the system login prompt? (via ssh)

From: Narcis Garcia
Subject: Re: [Qemu-discuss] How to show the system login prompt? (via ssh)
Date: Fri, 2 Dec 2016 19:18:56 +0100

I've tested now without any -vga parameter, and it worked for me.
It worked also in an extreme command simplification:
$ qemu-system-i386 -curses -boot c -drive file=disk.img,media=disk,index=0

But certainly, in the only case I specify -vga none then the guest is
not booting at all (neither GRUB)

Do exist some MDA-like adapter for Qemu for non graphic guest and save
memory?

El 02/12/16 a les 17:50, Shiyao Ma ha escrit: