[Qemu-discuss] I need instruction on how to install Qemu

From: Woods Carey
Subject: [Qemu-discuss] I need instruction on how to install Qemu
Date: Mon, 19 Dec 2016 00:41:20 +0000 (UTC)

Hello everyone, I am Britney. I am new user will like to be guided on how to
make use of Qemu on my 32 bit window 7 pc. First, i read i will need an account
to be setup by old user of Qemu on behave, then i will need a download link to
Qemu for windows then other instructions which will make smoothly install 64bit
applications or software on my 32bits PC. No amount of help is too much will
appreciate so much. Thanks