[Qemu-discuss] Creating a system test board

From: Wu, Michael Y [US] (MS)
Subject: [Qemu-discuss] Creating a system test board
Date: Wed, 31 May 2017 18:45:40 +0000

Hi,

I am currently creating my own PowerPC system board for the purposes of
emulating an already developed embedded system. I've created some of my own
QEMU devices but that was accomplished with the help of some websites and
looking at the source code.

I was wondering if there are any good resources for developing a QEMU system
board. So far I've been unable to find any external documentation with creating
a system model. Are there source code files that are good examples for a
PowerPC system?  Any tips or suggestions would be much appreciated.

Thanks!