Re: [Qemu-discuss] Virtual ccid is empty

From: Jan Schermer
Subject: Re: [Qemu-discuss] Virtual ccid is empty
Date: Thu, 7 Sep 2017 12:08:23 +0200

Just a wild guess - I played with this shortly a year ago. There are two
formats of NSS database and there’s a mismatch between what qemu supports and
what my Ubuntu certutil defaults to.

I had to set NSS_DEFAULT_DB_TYPE=“sql" (I think?) to make qemu use the new
format... or the other way around.

There was no error emitted, but when I straced it it was looking for files that
aren’t there, that’s how I found out.

Jan