[Qemu-discuss] Odp: Re: QEMU Snapshots on Sabrelite IMX.6 do not work

From: alsn
Subject: [Qemu-discuss] Odp: Re: QEMU Snapshots on Sabrelite IMX.6 do not work
Date: Fri, 09 Aug 2019 15:49:24 +0200

Hi,    Thank you for your response.    Yes, after loading a snapshot monitor
still works,  I can type commands and it responds, but I am stuck there. I
cannot go back  to the guest. I am pressing ctrl a c  as usual and guest is
stopped even after typing continue in monitor and then trying to go back.   I
am wondering if it may be a problem with my sdcard which I built from
buildroot, but I did not see any option in buildroots menuconfig which would
contain any snapshot feature. I have tried to open monitor separately in
another terminal using telnet, but it always freezes.    Regards,   ...

        Dnia 9 sierpnia 2019 15:04 Peter Maydell <address@hidden>