Change default gateway interface on Qemu Guest and 2nd nic

From: Amanpreet S Khehra
Subject: Change default gateway interface on Qemu Guest and 2nd nic
Date: Sat, 9 Nov 2019 12:59:55 +1300

Hello  all ,
Host OS: Ubuntu based Linux Mint 19.2
 Need some help with qemu configuration.
I need to run a qemu guest ..i am using cloud image ubuntu ( need something light weight )
now i have 2 outgoing interfaces to the real world on my host
one is wan via dsl ( my dls router gives me a private ip )
and the other is via tether ( private ip )
i would like the qemu-guest to use the tether ( ONLY)
i have successfully created  a bridge using the tether ip and a tap0 interface.
i am having trouble with the qemu guest
traffic is still going over the default route on the host and not going over the tether.

what would be the right command to run the qemu-guest with so that all traffic is properly routed.
interface is tap0 and bridge is br0

Thank you all.