Re: debian bootup hangs on qemu-system-mips64el

From: Jun Sun
Subject: Re: debian bootup hangs on qemu-system-mips64el
Date: Sun, 12 Jan 2020 11:34:18 -0800

Are you sure QEMU/MIPS does not support SMP?  Below link written in
2016 clearly shows something was working then.

https://www.mips.com/blog/how-to-run-smp-linux-in-qemu-on-a-mips64-release-6-cpu/

Also, as Lixing mentioned in our private exchange, there is SMP
support for loongson.  Lixing, I assume loongson SMP support is
already merged in QEMU repo, right?  Can you point out the relevant
source code directories?

Would love to get more pointers here!  Thanks!

Jun