Re: Arm emulator in Qemu

From: Peter Maydell
Subject: Re: Arm emulator in Qemu
Date: Tue, 21 Jan 2020 14:14:32 +0000

On Tue, 21 Jan 2020 at 14:08, Iñigo Vicente Waliño
<address@hidden> wrote:
> I am using Qemu with OP-TEE to emulate an Arm-V8.
> I would like to know if elements such as TrustZone Protection Controller
> (TZPC), TrustZone Address Space Controller (TZASC) or The TrustZone Memory
> Adapter (TZMA) can be seen in some way.

No, we do not have models of those devices, or a board model
which would use them. If you wanted to write a model of
a board that has that hardware, you'd need to write
device models of those pieces of hardware too.

(The closest we get is that for M-profile we have a
board model which has the TZ-MPC Memory Protection Controller,
the TZ-MSC Master Security Controller, and the TZ-PPC
Peripheral Protection Controller, but I don't think
those will be of much use to you except perhaps as
references for writing models of the h/w you care about
if you chose to go that route.)

thanks
-- PMM