Re: host in the non admin policy

From: Jakob Bohm
Subject: Re: host in the non admin policy
Date: Thu, 30 Jul 2020 20:25:45 +0200

On 2020-07-29 09:38, alfiomarzullo@libero.it wrote:

hello everybody,
qemu is an fantastic work!
I use it in my office where the pc is under strong policy without administrators privileges.
all Pc have windows10, and in my, the virtualmachine with w7 work with some limit, type usb and network card, but I will fix with little bit patiente.
Work all becouse I have copied the folder from an pc where I am admin,
Ask if is possible for the windows version remove the installer becouse is an ostacle where we dont have need.
it is possible?
Thank you for the wonderful work.
Alfio

Please keep the installer for the Windows port, it is very convenient
for those of us with admin privileges.

Also add a README.txt explaining what to do after install, such as
downloading HAXM from a specific Intel webpage and how to set up
networking and sound for qemu as packaged in that installer.

Enjoy

Jakob