Display in qemu issue

From: Steven Walker
Subject: Display in qemu issue
Date: Wed, 19 Aug 2020 17:23:15 -0400

I am using qemu 4.2-3 on linux mint 20. I am trying to set up a vm for freedos. When I had this setup on 32 bit, I was using an sdl display...but now it seems to go to a vnc server on 127.0.0.1:5900 and then it runs the installation iso. Once Installed through the vnc it give me no access to either sdl or gtk. Does anyone know how I can fix this issue and run my display on sdl - like it did (and still does) through 32 bit?

Steve