Re: uninstalling

From: Christopher William Snowhill
Subject: Re: uninstalling
Date: Fri, 11 Sep 2020 21:09:44 -0700

It sounds as if the user has installed a trojan monero miner, either through not updating their machine like is recommended, or from installing pirated audio production software from bittorrent trackers or shady web sites, which have been bundling such miner virtual machines for at least two years now. They boot a Linux virtual machine that gobbles up at least an entire cpu core mining for an anonymous pool, and therefore probably isn't traceable. It used to be that the variant, LoudMiner, used qemu with hvf on macOS, and VirtualBox on Windows, but now it seems variants are branching out to using qemu with intel haxm on Windows machines.

On Fri, Sep 11, 2020, at 2:09 AM, Narcis Garcia via wrote:
How is "Host services 64.exe" related to Qemu?

Narcis Garcia
El 10/9/20 a les 20:51, Liz C ha escrit: