RE: How should I give the command to install ubuntu on aarch64 virt mach

From: ckim
Subject: RE: How should I give the command to install ubuntu on aarch64 virt machine? (error in arm_gicv3_cpuif.c during boot)
Date: Sun, 13 Jun 2021 13:14:14 +0900

Hi, Peter Maydell,

When I tried with qem7u-5.2.0, it doesn't give me that gicv3 error message.
(I tried with the patch, it gave me error)
Anyway when I tried exactly the same procedure with the ubuntu 18.0.4 (but with
5.2.0) as in this page
(https://futurewei-cloud.github.io/ARM-Datacenter/qemu/how-to-launch-aarch64-vm/),
 the install
was successful and I could login to ubuntu 18.0.4! (it took very long time)
I think I should try it with ubuntu20.0.4 equivalent .iso
(http://ports.ubuntu.com/ubuntu-ports/dists/focal-updates/main/installer-arm64/current/legacy-images/netboot/mini.iso)
 to install ubuntu 20.04.

If I want to use the latest (in which the forementioned gicv3 bug was fixed)
qemu version, how can I get the source code?

Thanks!
Chan Kim