Re: Qemu-4.2.0

From: abhijeet inamdar
Subject: Re: Qemu-4.2.0
Date: Tue, 6 Jul 2021 16:48:25 +0200

Hi,

I am trying to build custom machine in QEMU-4.2.0.

I'm getting some warning regarding armv7m_init() saying implicit declaration but I have defined it in the armv7m.c,  even same kind of warning for the qemu_allocate_irq().

I not able to find the right "commit" for both functions are they updated or still can be worked?

Thanks,
Abhijeet.

On Mon, Jun 28, 2021, 16:05 Peter Maydell <peter.maydell@linaro.org> wrote:
On Mon, 28 Jun 2021 at 14:57, abhijeet inamdar
<abhijeetinamdar3005@gmail.com> wrote:

> I sorted the MachineState error. We checkout the commit for serial_hds().
>
> Can get some link for the QEMU internal API changes for different versions machines. As I was not successful in finding one. Arm-cortex-m3 related.

Nope, I'm afraid these aren't documented; you have to look
at the source code.

-- PMM