Re: Page Fault Handling in TCG mode

From: Arnabjyoti Kalita
Subject: Re: Page Fault Handling in TCG mode
Date: Tue, 9 Nov 2021 20:30:21 +0530

Thank you very much, Peter. I have got the gist of the code flow.
Based on your explanation, I have a couple of questions to ask -

- In cpu_restore_state(), can it happen that the host PC is incorrect
and thereby, the resultant guest PC becomes incorrect (the comments
say that this happens during TB instruction fetch)? How can this
happen? Will guest execution fail if this happens?

- Can it happen that a correct host PC map to an incorrect guest PC ?

Best Regards,
Arnabjyoti Kalita