This device generates a resource conflict (error 12). To use it,you need

From: Mario Marietto
Subject: This device generates a resource conflict (error 12). To use it,you need to disable one of the other system device.
Date: Wed, 24 Nov 2021 17:38:19 +0100

Hello to everyone,

I'm trying to correctly configure the passthrough of my graphic card (Nvidia RTX 2080 ti) from Linux Ubuntu 21.10 to a Windows 7 x64 bit vm. I think that I've configured everything correctly,but there is something wrong because it does not work correctly. I've installed the nVidia driver 472.12 for WIndows 7 x64,but despite this,it does not work. My graphic card is not passed correctly. Below you can see what errors there are. I can translate the error to something like this : "not enough resources for the device. To use it,you need to disable one of the other system device" ; and this : "this device generates a resource conflict (error 12). To use it,you need to disable one of the other system device". What's happening here ? I see that I have a lot of exclamation marks. I see a lot of missing drivers. But I don't understand why,since I'm getting the drivers from here :

https://fedorapeople.org/groups/virt/virtio-win/direct-downloads/archive-virtio/

this is the config file of the windows 7 vm :

https://pastebin.ubuntu.com/p/hF2d6rfYXm/

some pictures that can help you to understand better what happens :

Istantanea_2021-11-24_16-50-10.png
Istantanea_2021-11-24_16-49-57.png
Istantanea_2021-11-24_16-49-42.png
Istantanea_2021-11-24_16-49-21.png