qemu-ppc

Re: [Qemu-ppc] macio ide question/bug report

From: Mark Cave-Ayland
Subject: Re: [Qemu-ppc] macio ide question/bug report
Date: Wed, 07 May 2014 15:19:06 +0100

On 07/05/14 14:22, Alexander Graf wrote:

Alex, would you say that with these patches then the majority of the
hacks in macio required for unaligned accesses could go away?

I guess we'd have to give it a try :). By the time I'll be able to
confidently tell you that this does indeed work I probably would've
written the patch to do so ;)

Is that the sound of a volunteer? :P I would suspect most of it would be reversion of the alignment fixes from macio introduced by the OS X patchset.

ATB,

Mark.