qemu-ppc

Re: [Qemu-ppc] macio ide question/bug report

From: BALATON Zoltan
Subject: Re: [Qemu-ppc] macio ide question/bug report
Date: Thu, 8 May 2014 11:49:53 +0200 (CEST)

On Wed, 7 May 2014, Programmingkid wrote:
I just tried out darwin 8.0.1 in QEMU v2.0.0. It boots to the installer screen in about a minute. The image from the url you gave me would be the file darwinppc-801.cdr.gz. Let me know if you need anything else.

Was it with qemu-system-ppc with -machine mac99 or what options did you use? It does not boot for me so maybe I need to check the changes I have. (Although I did not wait a minute but canceled it when it seemed to hang.)

Regards,
BALATON Zoltan