qemu-stable

Questions regarding QEMU download

From: Holiday, Mark
Subject: Questions regarding QEMU download
Date: Tue, 24 Mar 2020 21:34:21 +0000

My IT department wishes to know the answers to the following questions for us to be able to download and install QEMU product on our company-issued development systems.  We most likely would be interested in QEMU for Windows.

  • Is this software signed by a trusted third party?
  • Is the software downloaded from a US hosted facility?
  • Does the software perform call backs to the software maker?
    If Yes, for what purpose?

(The person cc’d here is my direct manager.)

Thank you!

Mark Holday

address@hidden