qemu-stable

[HELP] networking issues with screenshot

From: Simon
Subject: [HELP] networking issues with screenshot
Date: Sun, 3 May 2020 16:34:55 +0100

Sorry about the double post yesterday some reason my mail box sent twice dam windows 10 and phone network lol, so am still having same issue as yesterday unable to get my vm solaris 2.6 connected to internet I taken a screen shot of current system setup its probable all wrong so that be the issue ha

https://i.ibb.co/5882wkr/issue.jpg

I use the following code to boot system up

qemu-system-sparc -M SS-5 -m 128 -netdev tap,id=mynet0,ifname=TAP -net nic,model=lance,netdev=mynet0 -drive file=sparc.qcow2,bus=0,unit=0,media=disk

anyone got any ideas why I don’t have internet or can not ping google or any site?

thanks

Sent from Mail for Windows 10