qemu-trivial

Ping to patch request "add option for a multislot usb ccid device" (Klau

From: Wilhelm Golz
Subject: Ping to patch request "add option for a multislot usb ccid device" (Klaus Ripke, 20.03.2023)
Date: Mon, 10 Jul 2023 16:18:11 +0200

Hello,

I would like to remind the request of my former colleague
Klaus Ripke, who posted a smaller patch-request to this list

"add option for a multislot usb ccid device"  by the 20th of March 2023.

Are there any reasons to not take this patch upstream or
do we have to improve things? Klaus is no longer working
in our team, so I have taken over this topic.

Thanks in advance for Your reply and kind regards

Wilhelm