qexo-general

[Qexo-general] New article on XQuery data model and type system

From: Per Bothner
Subject: [Qexo-general] New article on XQuery data model and type system
Date: Fri, 11 Oct 2002 15:00:06 -0700

I've written a new article on the XQuery data model and type
system, at: http://www.gnu.org/software/qexo/XQ-Data-Model.html
There is a new link to it from the Qexo home page.

This article is another chapter in the book I'm co-writing for Sams
Publishing (XQuery Kick Start).  (The book as a whole won't be Free,
but the 2.5 chapters I'm writing will be.)
--
        --Per Bothner
address@hidden   http://www.bothner.com/per/