qexo-general

[Qexo-general] "Running Qexo" document; more

From: Per Bothner
Subject: [Qexo-general] "Running Qexo" document; more
Date: Mon, 16 Dec 2002 17:22:37 -0800

I've written a document about running Qexo, with some
examples. It's at:
http://www.gnu.org/software/qexo/Running.html
This was written for a book, so it contains some weirdnesses,
such as references to "this chapter" that will get fixed later.
Note that it makes a few references to things I haven't had
time to check in yet, but hopefully it will be helpful anyway.

This is the last chapter of the book I'm the hook for.  Though
of there are still revisions to do, hopefully I'll have time
for more hacking now!

I will be flying off to Norway tomorrow, coming back December 30
to sunny California (hah! our power was out most of the day,
due to the last few days' storms).  I expect be reading email
reasonably frequently - probably once a day, but using a dial-up
line.  When I get back, I'll have a lot of new code to check!
(I already do, but it's probably safest to wait to check it
in until I get back.)
--
        --Per Bothner
address@hidden   http://www.bothner.com/per/