qexo-general

[Qexo-general] Problem with Servlet

From: Eric Safern
Subject: [Qexo-general] Problem with Servlet
Date: Fri, 27 Dec 2002 10:09:03 -0800

Hi,

        My code works well in interpreted mode, producing xml that I can
save to a file which renders well in a browser with a stylesheet applied.

        However, when I compile to a servlet, the stylesheet is not applied
by the browser.

        I find a small difference between the behavior of the interpreted
code and the servlet - the servlet adds the line

at the beginning of the output, which tells IE to interpret the remaining
output as html, rather than xml.

Is there a way to toggle this behavior?

                                Thanks,

                                Eric Safern