qsos-general

[QSOS-general] How to validate an evaluation ?

From: Raphaël Semeteys
Subject: [QSOS-general] How to validate an evaluation ?
Date: Sun, 11 Feb 2007 13:16:51 +0100

Hi,

Until now we never clearly exposed how QSOS evaluations are validated. It was
on purpose because we didn't want to impose some processes that we would have
been defined only by ourselves.

Now maybe is the time to discuss this point.

Here is what I suggest:
* Add a <state> tag to the .qsos XML format with uncomplete/complete/validated
values
* An evaluation is validated when:
  o a QSOS committer and at least another author have reviewed the evaluation
  o or three independent authors have reviewed the evaluation
* One can become QSOS committer after having produced N validated evaluations
(N to b defined), and after vote of current QSOS committers

What do you think about that?

You can also use the wiki to post your suggestions
(http://www.qsos.org/wiki/index.php/Processes).

Raph