qsos-general

Re: [QSOS-general] Share a grid about cross-platform mobile development

From: Hery Njato Randriamanamihaga
Subject: Re: [QSOS-general] Share a grid about cross-platform mobile development
Date: Fri, 06 May 2011 17:56:35 +0200

Hi Thomas,

Thank you for your interest about QSOS :)

Your evaluations are now avalaible on QSOS Repository and can be viewed through O3S and QSOS's Website.

Your QSOS files (the .qtpl template and .qsos evaluations) have been slightly updated to fit QSOS best practices : the <include> tag has been removed and file names are changed (into software-version_language.qsos format for evaluations and app-family_language.qtpl for template).

Further improvements of your contributions could be changing the "Généralité" section with QSOS Generic section even if I admit that can be hard work ;)

Kind regards,

Hery R.