quilt-dev

RE: [Quilt-dev] problem with 0.42

From: Raj, Ashok
Subject: RE: [Quilt-dev] problem with 0.42
Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2005 15:33:36 -0800

Seems like quilt has wrong path

I did

#./configure --prefix=/usr

I found when I ran /usr/bin/quilt

#sh -x /usr/bin/quilt unapplied

It seems to look for share in /usr/bin/share/quilt/applied

Instead of its installed location /usr/share/quilt/applied

i did a make clean, and then make install, now it seems to work.

Seems like I did --prefix=/usr/bin, but then reran with --prefix
changed, apparently that didn't seem to regenerate the quilt shell
script.

Operator error! Thanks for the help (although it seems like rerunning
configure should generate new scripts, but that's ok...)

Cheers,
ashok raj
- Open Source Technology Center