quilt-dev

Re: [Quilt-dev] Highly repeatable failure of mail command with unhelpful

From: Peter Williams
Subject: Re: [Quilt-dev] Highly repeatable failure of mail command with unhelpful error message
Date: Thu, 25 May 2006 09:33:21 +1000

Jean Delvare wrote:
Hi Peter,

[Peter Williams]
I'll try to do this when I have time. From my point of view it's no longer urgent as I have discovered Peter Jackson's sendpatchset script which is easier to use and fills my needs.

I didn't know Peter Jackson had moved from movies to software
development. Don't you mean _Paul_ Jackson? ;)

Yes.  My apologies to Paul.

Peter
--
Peter Williams                                   address@hidden