quilt-dev

[Quilt-dev] should quilt setup hardcode locations?

From: Raphael Hertzog
Subject: [Quilt-dev] should quilt setup hardcode locations?
Date: Mon, 15 Mar 2010 09:56:28 +0100

Hello,

the test setup.test started failing in the build of the debian package.
This was due to the fact that quilt looks up parent directories for
.pc/.quilt_patches and finds the .pc used by the debian source package and
thus sets QUILT_PATCHES to debian/patches instead of patches that the test
expects.

Now, given the role of "quilt setup" wouldn't it make sense to hardcode
the locations of the series and patches directories in quilt setup ?
I would think so and I attach the corresponding patch.

If not, then please modify test/setup.test to hardcode the location
of the patches directory (second patch attached).

Cheers,
--
Raphaƫl Hertzog

Like what I do? Sponsor me: http://ouaza.com/wp/2010/01/05/5-years-of-freexian/