radiusplugin-devel

Re: [Radiusplugin-devel] Acct-Input-Octets and Acct-Output-Octets always

From: vistb
Subject: Re: [Radiusplugin-devel] Acct-Input-Octets and Acct-Output-Octets always 0 in Interim-Update
Date: Thu, 24 May 2012 21:38:39 +0800

OK, I think it has something to do with the certificates. In the
certificate I issued for the clients I use the test account name as
the common name. However, I've specified auth-user-pass in client
config and username-as-common-name in server config. I think the
problem is related to these config but I don't what exactly the
problem is! Please Help!