radiusplugin-users

Re: [Radiusplugin-users] Authentication problem

From: Ralf Lübben
Subject: Re: [Radiusplugin-users] Authentication problem
Date: Wed, 8 Aug 2007 10:18:54 +0200

Hi,

I just have tried to replicate the error. I sent about 200 request to the
server and no one fails.

Which gcrypt version do you use?
You find the version number in gcrypt.h. I use 1.2.0.

Can you look directly at the packets e.g. with ethereal?
Are there more corrupted attributes in the packet when the password is
corrupted?

Which operating system/architecture do you use?
Linux x86?

In the next step I will use accurately your attributes for the request.

Ralf