radiusplugin-users

[Radiusplugin-users] openvpn auth

From: Eike Lohmann
Subject: [Radiusplugin-users] openvpn auth
Date: Thu, 24 Jul 2008 14:48:49 +0200

Hi,

we are using *--auth-user-pass-verify* /script/ for authentification and
the radiusplugin for accounting.
After a sudden disconnect of all openvpn sessions we observed that
openvpn can only authenticate one client at a time and it took some time
to auth. all incomming client session.

As I know the radiusplugin can also auth a client session and what I
like to know, is this proccess also restricted like the
--auth-user-pass-verify single auth at a time?

Many thanks, Eike